Tuesday, March 28, 2006

woohoo!! we got the floor down & it looks great! Tom got the new toilet installed this morning too. This afternoon we put in the new cabinets, sink & counter. The other cabinet & counter will be put in another day. Tom has a Bible study to get ready for. While he's doing that, I've given the main door & both door frames a 2nd coat of paint. It should be dry enough later tonight to put that door up. I'll paint the linen closet door tomorrow if I get the chance, but I have to get ready for small group tomorrow night & I'll be down at the hospital in the morning.

I've been telling everyone that Mom is scheduled to come home on Friday the 30th. Silly me.. the 30th is Thursday! Yippee!!! Thursday works out much better for me because I have my tole class in the morning & it's also payday/shopping day on Friday.

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

Pictures???

Pauline said...

Glad to hear your Mom is going home! :)

Pat said...

no pictures until it's completed.. sorry