ahhhh the weekend! Tom spent the morning trying to clean up the garage or should I say junk collection room. Things have been dumped in there to the point we could hardly walk through. We had to get it cleaned up enough before our new bathroom cupboards, countertops & flooring arrives. We are also putting more insulation in the attic (anyone want to help? lol) & that will take up a fair bit of room until it's put up there. fun fun fun
We went to visit mom this afternoon. I was surprised Terry wasn't there but mom said that he was coming down tomorrow. There has been some bug going around Terry's place. I'm not sure who all has had it, I just hope it's over with now & everyone is back to good health.
Mom is still doing well. The physio-therapist comes in every morning & takes her for a walk around the "block". She's walking very well now (with her walker) & is allowed to get up anytime to go to the bathroom or just to get out of bed. She can go for a walk as long as someone is with her.
We are still waiting for a spot in convalescent care or the rehab place.
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment