Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am making pyjamas for my 5 grandchildren. I have 3 of them completed so far. Yesterday I started on Brianna's. The flannel has her favourite princess, Cinderella, on it. I started to lay out the pattern on the flannel when I realized there was a major problem. Yes I had bought plenty of the material. Yes the pattern pieces were all there. The problem was... the material had a flaw in it... all down one side was missing... that's about 5" off the width!! There is no way I have enough of that material now. I have some purple flannel that I bought to make extra pj pants, so I'm going to use some of that to mix & match the pieces & hopefully come up with a decent looking pair of pj's. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Carolynn said...

Good luck!

Krista Jefferson Photography said...

I'm sure they'll look great! And flannel is so cozy!

Lori said...

You can make me flawed princess ones-I won't care!
Isn't it annoying when that happens? That has happened to me before and I get so frosted.