Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I can hear Carolynn now... Mom.. you haven't added anything to your blog in days!! ok ok.. guilty as charged.

I'll start with last Friday... Nov. 11.. Remembrance Day.

As usual I went to the Remembrance day service with my mom. For a change it was a lovely day. No rain. No snow. Not freezing cold. The number of veterans was down, but the number of people attending was up quite a bit. I was pleasantly surprised. It was nice to see how many young people & school children were in attendance. It won't be important for them to remember unless it is important to those of us who are older.

1 comment:

Krista Jefferson Photography said...

I haven't gone in years but this year Mark and I were talking about how much we miss going and how important it is. I loved going and seeing my Grandpa march in the service. I think I'd like to start going again!