Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today was a great day. It started out with me taking my mom shopping. We went to The Thistle in Burlington for lunch... delicious!!! Mom really liked it too so I think she & dad will have another place to eat out.

Afterwards, I had my picture taken... for the renewal of my driver's licence. I can't wait to see what it looks like.. NOT!

After that we went to Michael's. Mom just loved it there. She found a couple of things she really liked for Christmas gifts. I had a 50% off coupon which I used toward a Christmas gift for someone special. We agreed that we would return another day when we have more time to look around.

I then took mom to get her groceries & then back to her home. It was a fun day.

Chris had called while I was out to see if I could get Brianna as Chris was asked to work late tonight. Of course I didn't mind & Tom Brianna & I enjoyed our short time together.

No comments: