Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today was a fun day even though it was rainy & miserable. I went to Niagara Falls to have lunch with a friend of mine. Claudia had bought my Christmas turkeys for me. I got 2 - 15+ lb. turkeys for $20!! hmmm Wonder why I like getting them down there!

Claudia is quite a nut (she should be a Martin!) & lots of fun to be with. We had a delicious lunch in the Seneca Casino. I'm not a gambler, but Claudia sure is. She's not exactly poor & she loves to play one of the games there... this time she had a cheer leader. After watching her donate what to me was a lot of money (about $150) we left. She to get her groceries, & me to find my way to KMart & then home. KMart made me wish I had a lot of extra cash.. the decorations & toy departments were amazing. However, all I brought back with me were those 2 turkeys! (last of the big spenders)

Driving was not fun, but it was a good day anyway.

When I got back, I went to Len's Mill to see if they had any flannel I could use. I picked up some that will go well with Sarah's pj's for the 2nd pair of pants. All I have left to do is Zachary's & then to tackle Brianna's. The leftover flannel will make great pj's for the girls dolls if I have time to do them.. if not..there is always next year.

No comments: