Thursday, November 24, 2005

I have all my decorating done.. whew!! I don't have all the lights outside done, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it this year. I used to put lights on the Rose of Sharon bushes at the front of the house, but one of them died after last winter & it would look too off-centre if I just did the one. Maybe I'll look for one of those figures, a deer or sleigh, to put in the empty spot. Or I will leave it the way it is for now. I still have my trees to put up, but I'm not going to do that for a couple of weeks. I wanted to have the rest of the decorations done for the Christmas open house on Saturday. If the weather doesn't co-operate, there won't be an open house... hmmmm all the more goodies for us hahahaha. Cheryl & family won't be joining us now due to children's things.. not sure what. Muriel says they will let us know tomorrow if they are coming or not. John & Sue won't be coming until 7:00 pm as they are both working Saturday. If no one else comes.. we'll enjoy ourselves anyway.

2 comments:

Carolynn said...

Soo... when are you coming over here to help me decorate then?

Pat said...

ummmmm how about after I have my trees done?