skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pat's Blog
Keeping family & friends in touch.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
I just received this photo, taken Saturday evening at the dance.
1 comment:
Carolynn
said...
You guys look great!!
8:08 p.m.
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Pat
I've been married to the love of my life since 1970. We have 3 daughters, Jennifer, Carolynn & Christine; 2 sons-in-law Don & Marshall; 5 grandchildren Zachary '99, Brianna '00, Sarah 01, Paige '03, Chloe '05
View my complete profile
People I like to keep in contact with
My cousin Pauline
My daughter Carolynn & her family
The Woons in Japan
Sites I visit often
Church website
Snopes.. check out those urban myths
Some of my family tree
Some of my paper tole pictures
Paper tole
Blog Archive
►
2008
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(91)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(2)
▼
2005
(22)
►
December
(13)
▼
November
(9)
Ok.. so it's been a few days since I last posted. ...
I have all my decorating done.. whew!! I don't hav...
I just received this photo, taken Saturday evening...
Last night we went to a dinner/dance sponsored by ...
Today was a fun day even though it was rainy & mis...
I can hear Carolynn now... Mom.. you haven't added...
Today was a great day. It started out with me taki...
I am making pyjamas for my 5 grandchildren. I have...
Well Carolynn, I've finally got this started. Now ...
1 comment:
You guys look great!!
Post a Comment