Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Good news... Dad is home now.

Dad has been complaining about his chest for a few days. We thought he meant his breathing, but yesterday while visiting mom, he said his chest hurt. I told him he should get it checked out. Well, he was driving home & as he got closer, his chest started hurting more, so he decided to go to the clinic which is almost next door to them. They sent him by ambulance to the hospital. I guess they were worried it was the start of a heart attack & wanted him where there was more specialized care. He ended up spending the night in the emergency room under close observation. This morning they sent him home. I don't know what the tests showed but I'm sure they would not have sent him home unless they were sure he was ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's home again!