Saturday, February 18, 2006

Brianna had her sleep-over with us last night. After supper the 3 of us went to see mom in the hospital. Brianna was so good the whole time we were there... working in her work books or colouring. Mom seemed ok last night too... still in pain but otherwise ok.

I talked to dad this afternoon. He went to see mom this afternoon, but he was home by 4:00. Sure wasn't a long visit. He thought mom was depressed. Terry & Wendy came down to visit mom too. Terry wasn't too happy with me because I hadn't let him know that mom was in the hospital until this morning. I told him that we had expected her to come home yesterday so I didn't think about calling him then... guess I should have called him last night. oh well... too late now

Tonight we are going to dinner with the boss. The president of Tom's company puts on a dinner for management & their spouses each February. It's usually a super delicious dinner too. yummmmmmmmm I'll report on that tomorrow.

No comments: