Monday, February 13, 2006

Count Down
I was tagged by Pauline

10 firsts...
1) First boyfriend/girlfriend: David Allen, I was 3 or 4 & living in England
2) First best friend: Sandra Patchell
3) First screen name: Tolebooth
4) First kiss: I can't remember.
5) First piercings: Ears.
6) First Car: still waiting for my own
7) First love: David Allen
8) First stuffed animal: Not sure.
9) First tried a cigarette: Grade 7
10) First failed class: either History or Geography or both

9 lasts...
1) last cigarette: Sept. 15, 1987
2) last alcoholic beverage: New Year's Eve
3) last car ride: went to the bank this morning
4) last kiss: last night
5) last phone call: about an hour ago.
6) last cd played: new Christmas CD I got for Christmas (it came late)
7) last bubble bath: long LONG ago (I prefer showers)
8) last time you cried: watching a movie last night.
9) last "I love you": Same as last kiss

8 have you ever...
1) have you ever dated one of your best friends: Yes
2) have you ever skinny dipped: Yes
3) have you ever been on TV: Not that I know of.
4) have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: OH YEAH!
5) have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: No
6) have you ever fallen in love: Yes of course!
7) have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes.. too many
8) have you ever been depressed: Yes

7 places you've been to...
1) London, Bristol, Birmingham, Stratford-On-Avon, Baths, Exmoor, Devon (England)
2) Orlando, Largo, Tampa, Miami, Daytona Beach Florida
3) Machynlleth, Aberystwyth, Aberdovey, Tal-y-Lyn (Wales)
4) Los Vegas, Nevada
5) Innsbruck, Mittersill, Kitzbuhl, Konegsee, Saltzberg, Oberndorf (Austria)
6) Venice, Italy
7) Munich, Germany

6 things you've done today...
1) gone to the bank
2) got supper ready
3) Read some blogs
4) printed off some pictures for scrapbooking
5) played pinochle
6) I will copy Carolynn - Filled out this thing

5 favorite things in NO order:
1) being with my family
2) eating out
3) being with my friends
4) traveling
5) Summertime

4 things you want to do before you die...
1) Travel
2) see my grandchildren grow up knowing the Lord & teaching their children about Him.
3) have a nice LONG retirement
4) Win Something

3 things you will do tomorrow:
1) laundry
2) pay a bill
3) clean house

2 things you want to be (that you're not now)...
1) Slender, Healthy, Fit
2) younger

1 thing you are now
LastTagging 4 people:
1) Annette
2) Kim
3) Claudia
4) Rollande

No comments: