I almost forgot to post tonight... must be "sometimers" (sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't)
Mom wasn't doing to badly today. She's been up walking a little. She also had a shower... phew.. thank goodness (her words) It must have felt really good to get her hair washed too.
She's still in a lot of pain. They have been giving her Tylenol extra strength (codeine allergy) which doesn't really control the pain, but she was told she can ask for extra if she feels she needs it. Knowing her, she won't ask. She still has some double vision, but that is slowly disappearing. There was a couple of times I thought she might be having a mild hallucination, but I'm not sure. It kind of worries me now as it might be a sign of another stroke. Or it could be something else. We had a good chat about some things before Dad came. He was quite late today. We also watched some of the olympics.
Terry & Wendy came down to see her again last night, which was a surprise to all of us. We sure didn't expect them to come down in the middle of the week! But it was nice for Mom.
Christine came at lunch time & the 3 of us (Mom, Christine & I) had lunch together.
Poor Brianna came down with stomach flu at day care late this afternoon. I drove Christine over to pick her up. Brianna was so embarrassed because when she was throwing up she had an "accident". Mommy told her that happens sometimes to all of us.. even adults & it's something you can't help at the time. I hope it made her feel better but she was still embarrassed.
When I read over my posts they sound so jumbled & chaotic sometimes, but that's how my thoughts go when I'm trying to write down things. I've never been good at writing, composition being one of my worst subjects in school. I'd much rather do math or science or grammar! Oh well, that's how it goes.
We are going to the Doyle's for dinner tomorrow night.. yippee!! I'm really looking forward to it!
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment