Saturday, December 09, 2006

Today was the Ecodyne/Procor children's Christmas party. All 5 of our grandchildren were there along with Carolynn & Christine. It was fun to see the older kids do a craft & watch the magic show. The balloon clown was there again this year, making fun balloon shapes for the kids. Brianna & Sarah wanted a mouse & Paige wanted a bunny (I think it was) Zachary, (surprise surprise!) wanted a sword. Chloe just wanted mommy!

Marshall arrived just as the children were opening their gifts. That was nice that he got to see Paige & Chloe open theirs.

A lot of the pictures I took at the party didn't come out. I had inadvertently changed the setting on my camera... darn it!



Zachary this was the only picutre I got of Zachary.
Paige loved the animal balloon the clown made for her.Chloe & Paige had to leave before Santa arrived. Sarah & Brianna wanted to talk with Santa, but Zachary decided he didn't want to.

No comments: