I can't believe it... Ann has gone home! She has completely recovered from the stroke. She has some restrictions of course, but otherwise she's great! Praise God!
The cause of the stroke has been determined to be from the surgery. The sudden infusion of blood in the vessels in the brain caused problems. There's a fancy name for it but all I can remember is ....... ..... infusion syndrome. I knew I should have written it down! **sigh**
Anyway.. I hope that's it for now ... between hospital visits & physio (which I've had to cancel a few times) I've not been able to get all my shopping & cleaning done. I know it will be done by Friday though. That's my deadline.. & I'm determined to keep it. I can be a little bit stubborn at times.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment