Ann's surgery was rescheduled for today at 8:00 a.m. She had to be at the hospital by 6:00 a.m. UGH!
She was in surgery for 2 1/2 hrs. The doctor came out to talk with me. Everything went well & Ann would be staying in the recovery room longer than usual because they needed to keep a very close eye on her. The doctor was able to clean out the artery & once she recovers, she will have a much lesser chance of any strokes. We thank God for watching over her during the surgery & afterwards.
I couldn't stay longer than 2:00 as I had physio at 2:30. Ann was still in recovery when I left & I knew I wouldn't be seeing her until tomorrow. After physio, I had to get Brianna from daycare & take her to pick up her new glasses. They're really cute on her & I hope she will wear them all the time like she is supposed to.
It was 5:30 p.m. by the time I finally got home, 12 hrs after I had left it. I'm bushed!
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment