Saturday, December 30, 2006

Brianna came home from her dad's tonight. As we thought, he wouldn't allow her to bring home anything she got up there. Unfortunately we had a bit of a confrontation. I told him I didn't think it was fair to Brianna to give her something then not allow her to have it. He said she will have it whenever she goes up there. I told him it isn't the same & she feels it. He told me I wasn't her mother & to stay out of it then he stormed off. OH WELL!!

Brianna was soooo happy to be home. And Santa had come here too. It was all waiting for her & she was so excited. She knew she'd be able to keep everything this time. Here are some of the things she got.


One of her favourite things... ruby slippers.. she's wanted them since she saw the Wizard of Oz! She was so excited when she saw these.
She gets a lovely china doll each Christmas.

No comments: