skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pat's Blog
Keeping family & friends in touch.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Some of the important weddings in my family
My grandparents wedding Dec. 25, 1915... also in the picture are my great-grandparents & a great- great-grandmother
My parents.. Dec. 22, 1945
My wedding June 13, 1970 (I got away from December lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Pat
I've been married to the love of my life since 1970. We have 3 daughters, Jennifer, Carolynn & Christine; 2 sons-in-law Don & Marshall; 5 grandchildren Zachary '99, Brianna '00, Sarah 01, Paige '03, Chloe '05
View my complete profile
People I like to keep in contact with
My cousin Pauline
My daughter Carolynn & her family
The Woons in Japan
Sites I visit often
Church website
Snopes.. check out those urban myths
Some of my family tree
Some of my paper tole pictures
Paper tole
Blog Archive
►
2008
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(13)
Some of the important weddings in my familyMy gran...
Looking through some old photos I have of Tom's fa...
I thought I'd add a couple of my brother & me when...
When we got home last night, there was a message o...
Yesterday we went to the retirement party of Tom'...
The ceramalite is now up in the mud room.. It look...
Mom saw a doctor yesterday about her other "proble...
I got the mud room & top of the basement stairs pa...
Mom's appointment with the eye doctor was changed ...
Tonight Tom & I discussed some of the excursions w...
Mom saw the surgeon yesterday as planned. Everythi...
Mom had her cataract surgery today. Everything wen...
We traveled to Ohio for a family gathering on the ...
►
June
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(91)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(22)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment