The ceramalite is now up in the mud room.. It looks great & really cleans up the space. I'll probably post pictures of the newly decorated kitchen, mud room & bathroom next week.
Tom got all the new base-board cut.. now it's my turn... painting them. I really don't mind doing it that much as long as I have time. That's one thing that is running out.
I told Tom I want the mud room finished before Wednesday . We are having our small group here for dinner, so I have to make sure everything is cleaned up for that. Pam & Hazen are back from B.C. so we are all getting together to see them before they have to return home.
Tomorrow we have an all day affair at Tom's former boss's house... swimming, bbq, fun fun fun.
Monday & Tuesday we have a couple of things we have to tend to which will leave Wednesday for my grocery shopping (payday is Tues.) & clean-up!! I don't think we will be starting on the living room or dining room before our trip, but you never know what Tom will decide to start or when. lol
No further word about Mom's condition.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment