I got the mud room & top of the basement stairs painted yesterday. Tom got the ceramilite cut to fit in the mud room... but he wasted a lot of the day watching golf on tv...grrrrr Last night he said he wasn't feeling well... he sure looked ok. Today he spent most of the morning in bed.. figures!!! Nothing else got done this weekend. At this rate it will be next year before we get the living room & dining room painted lol AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Today Chris & I (& Brianna) went shopping for a formal gown for me to wear on the cruise. There is one formal night, 2 informal nights & 3 casual nights... I'm ok for the other 5. Yes I did find something really nice... & really expensive!!! My heart is still thumping thinking of spending that much on one outfit & I still need to get some shoes to go with it!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment