Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Christine & Brianna slept over last night as usual for Christmas Eve. I got up just after 6 this morning & looked in to see if Brianna was awake. She looked up & I asked her if she wanted to sneak downstairs to see if Santa had been yet... of course she didn't say no! We quietly checked things out & if I hadn't stopped her, she would have looked at everything before anyone else was up. We went back upstairs to wake up Mommy & Grampa. I'm sure they would have loved having a couple more hours sleep, but Brianna was way too excited to let that happen... & so was I!










it didn't take her long to open all her presents










at left, Chris checks out the beautiful lavender set Brianna gave her.

Later on, Jenn & Carolynn & families arrived & so did mom & dad. It was loud, busy, & lots of fun having everyone there.










Picture on left is... Sarah, Paige, Chloe & Carolynn. On right is Tom










I love my new sweat shirt. Carolynn is enjoying the kids.





Mom examines her new sweater.

Zachary looks as if someone surprised him.









Left is Brianna, right is Chloe











Left is Dad & at right Don & Jenn.








No comments: