Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Today the physio therapist came. She says I'm doing very well & can now get around using only one crutch. (I've been doing that off & on for the past week) Next week I'll probably be using a cane & shortly after that I'll get rid of that too. She suggests that I go to the physio clinic a couple of times a week, after she no longer is coming here, to help improve the movement in my knee. We have to get a doctor's note for that, but I doubt there will be much problem there.

On the 29th Sept. we are going down to Ohio for our last visit to Jim & Muriel for the year. They have bought a trailer in Florida, so we will probably be making a trip or 2 there too. The trailers & sites they have in Ohio are up for sale. It is too bad in a way, because it was so convenient for us to travel there often & of course having a golf course on the site where you play as much as you want for free was great! But having the expense & work of another home is not realistic. If I could afford to buy it, I would have done... as much for our girls to use as for us. That camp site is really great for families & I can see why Jim & Muriel chose it years ago. Now it's time to escape the winters & perhaps in a few years, we will join them down south too.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Glad to hear your getting up and about! Don't over do it! Have a good time while your away you deserve it!