skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pat's Blog
Keeping family & friends in touch.
Thursday, December 22, 2005
My mom & dad celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary today. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Pat
I've been married to the love of my life since 1970. We have 3 daughters, Jennifer, Carolynn & Christine; 2 sons-in-law Don & Marshall; 5 grandchildren Zachary '99, Brianna '00, Sarah 01, Paige '03, Chloe '05
View my complete profile
People I like to keep in contact with
My cousin Pauline
My daughter Carolynn & her family
The Woons in Japan
Sites I visit often
Church website
Snopes.. check out those urban myths
Some of my family tree
Some of my paper tole pictures
Paper tole
Blog Archive
►
2008
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(91)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(2)
▼
2005
(22)
▼
December
(13)
New Year's Eve! Some of our small group got togeth...
I got all of the pyjamas finished in time. I had p...
Today we got together with my extended family for ...
She evaded my camera, but not Carolynn's. hahaha
After Brianna had opened her Santa gifts, we all g...
Ahhh! Christmas morning. Brianna let us sleep in u...
We went to church tonight for the Christmas Eve Se...
Today Brianna's daycare closed at noon so I brough...
My mom & dad celebrated their 60th wedding anniver...
Tonight we went to a dessert theatre at the church...
Chloe was dedicated to God by her mom & dad tonigh...
Dec. 6Poor Brianna had allergy testing today. She ...
Dec. 3 was Ecodyne's kid's Christmas party. We too...
►
November
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment