Everyone was given a candle. Carolynn & Marshall lit their candles from one representing the hope we have in God. The 4 grandparents then lit thier candles from Marshall's & Carolynn's. We then lit the candles of our other children, & they in turn lit everyone else's candles. It was quite a memorable time. While the candles were lit, Carolynn & Marshall had to respond with their promise to dedicate Chloe to the Lord & to be Godly parents to her & Paige. I don't remember exactly what they said because I was too busy chuckling along with everyone else. The reason for the humour was Paige! Marshall was holding her, & the whole time Paige was trying to blow out his candle. Poor Marshall & Carolynn had a hard time reading.
Too bad I couldn't get a good picture of it.

1 comment:
I agree - it was a very special night!
Post a Comment