Friday, August 24, 2007

Nothing like getting home from a nice vacation only to get back to work painting!! We now have the hallways done. What a job.. especially in the stairwell. I think this is the last time we will be painting there!! We'll move first! Now to get the house back to normal. We have things everywhere... 2 closets cleaned out to be painted & pictures waiting to be put back up. We still have the new baseboards to paint & put up but they shouldn't take too long to do. We have company coming on Tues. & Tom is leaving for a business meeting in Calgary Mon. - Wed. Needless to say I've insisted that things are done BEFORE he goes! And I can get pretty pushy when it comes to some things. Of course, I have another reason for wanting to get things done & cleaned up... I want to work on the 500 pictures I took while on our cruise!!

No comments: