Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's been a busy week. In the mornings I have been trying to weed my gardens, then off to the hospital to see Dad. I have weeded, roto-tilled & planted all the back gardens, mowed the back lawn, partly weeded the front garden, & hopefully I will get the rest of the front finished before the weekend. Ann is going to be here tonight so that I can take her to the hospital for her angioplasty tomorrow morning. She will be staying with us until Friday. Jim & Muriel arrive Friday... not sure what time though & Kelly-Ann's wedding on Saturday. Never a dull moment around here!

When we went to the hospital on Monday, Dad was using oxygen again. He wasn't feeling up to snuff obviously. Yesterday he was hooked back up to an IV for antibiotics. They think he's got pneumonia again or still. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in quickly. He might be moved to a rehab hospital in the next week or two, so that will make him feel better too. I'm not sure if they will move him until he's clear of any pneumonia. oh well.. back to work I go! :-)

No comments: