While we were doing the renovations to our bathroom, the girls were planning a surprise birthday for Tom. It was soooo hard to keep from saying anything, especially when Tom wanted to take a break from the renovations or to continue with our other project (which would really make a mess). Jim & Muriel were going to be staying overnight with us & I sure didn't want all that mess for then. It was hard enough to not do too much in preparation without the extra mess of pulling up the 1/4 round from all of upstairs.
I'm not sure how much of a surprise it was for Tom. I have the feeling someone let it slip, but it was the people who came that was the real surprise for him, like Jim & Muriel from Ohio, or his cousin Pat from London, Pauline, Ken & Megan from Caledon.
Here are pictures of some of the people who came.



No comments:
Post a Comment